Friday 27 January 2012

Kate Middleton?

I have been almost a week and about 4 people have told me I look like Kate Middleton.. Really? I don't see it.  Some of them asked me if she is Australian.. a bit awkward. 


Also the Germans are impressed by our array of dangerous and weird animals.. like crocodiles, sharks, snakes, platypus, echindas and dingos especially the ones that eating humans.. and they also have questions about Aboriginals and the white Australians treatment of them, it quite interesting trying to word the answers.

This weekend I am learning more German.. yay.. and I am spending time my whole host family as it is my host sister birthday :) pretty cute -  we are having a German dinner, hopefully there is schnitzel haha. 

Disliking the cold with no purpose - I want to make a snowman, have snowball fights and ski - but I am loving the morning sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment