Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bundesliga!!

The last week was pretty slow nothing really happened.. though my history is really nice and asked me if I wanted to help her with her English classes instead of doing French :) So I am now her teacher's aid and I feel usefull!

Sonntag 25th Mar - I went to my first Bundesliga game, Hansa Rostock vs Erzgebirge Aue, with my host parents and my host mum's friend. The tickets were Peter's friends and they were VIP! So we went into the VIP lounge drank wine, ate nice food and then watched the worst game of football I have ever seen.... It was just like watching the all age men's team play - It was the second level Bundesliga and Rostock are coming last - but still it was my first experience :) The atmosphere was pretty intense, when i first sat down everyone was holding up their Hansa scarves like some symbol of respect or something, when the game started they went crazy; yelling, whistling and insulting the ref. It was a pretty boring game even though there was a red card and two yellows. Hansa lost 1-0, shame.  



Gestern (yesterday) 27th Mar - It was just a normal day at school until Anika brought out her fortune telling cards and we all predicted our futures in a free period. We played hippy music while determining our futures. Everyones future seemed pretty good/awesome until mine. Roy predicted mine and in summary my future will be full of troubles, I marry a very powerful and rude man, I am trapped in the relationship until a black women rescues me (sanjana please stay in my life), then I have great wealth, look to magic and God.. crazy and so unrealistic but it was fun! The fortune tellers dressed up with scarves and put on accents, it was very entertaining. 
Heute (today) 28th Mar - I got to sleep in as today I had no school but theatre! My drama class has a production and tonight was there performance night. So today we went to the theatre ended up doing nothing but looking around in the dressing rooms so we had lunch in the city, then walked some young performance then had a short rehearsal, and then performed. The production was about hijacked plane and we performed the play sitting in the audience, pretty cool. I had small part which was quickly slotted into the play; played a random foreign who just rambled to everyone around her, in english, about her excitement to get to the destination... the audience was so confused. It was a pretty chill and fun day, also I got a pin saying "schul theater macher" (school theatre maker) so i will pin it on my rotary blazer - awesome.


This is why i love Germany - endless amounts of Milka chocolate and Haribo gummy bears  - its so cheap! I welcome Rotary kilos if I get to enjoy European sweets haha


Das ist alles.

No comments:

Post a Comment