Saturday 10 March 2012

Swimming and a sleepover

Freitag 9th Mar - School was normal however in the afternoon I started sport - Swimming! In Australia I am considered an average swimmer, I know technique slightly and I am not fast, but in Germany I am a "really good" swimmer hahaha. After my teacher saw my "potential" I was moved into a better group where we then had to swim 1.5kms - kill me now. Apart from almost dying I really enjoyed swimming, I've missed it heaps, and it is really good here its something you can do which can't be ruined by crappy weather. When swimming finished the girls and I went to the change rooms where I saw everyone naked... and we showered and got changed. I'm slowly getting used to nudity here, which is good in a way but also kind of creepy. Once dressed I realized how sore I was since I had a whole week of soccer training then swimming 1.5kms and I also forgot the buy goggles so my eyes were burning.. but i felt freakishly fit. Until I went to Ditschi's house for a sleepover.. we bought sooo much unhealthy food; haribo gummy bears, milka chocolate, chips, beers, and ingredients to make pavlova, BUT it was all so worth it :)


Once at Ditschi's we made dinner and pavlova, which was way more successful than my last one, and watched "Notting Hill" and Gossip girl  - Ditschi has the same taste in movies as me, which is amazing, so once I can understand German I will definitely have a movie buddy! 


Samstag 10th - After an unusually long sleep for a sleepover I had breakfast with her family, showed them very quickly I could long board (which amazed her brother), visit the local beach and just chatted. It was a very nice sleepover, heaps comfortable and relaxed. 
Once I got home to Roggentin, I was pretty much straight out the door again to go support my soccer team  - I can't play yet as my license isn't ready :( supposedly they had to send some papers to Australia and they are waiting for them back so I won't play until April which sucks! Though it was only a 6 on 6 small game so half the team was watching so it was nice to chat and get to know some of the girls better.

No comments:

Post a Comment